Hello everyone !! Still in new year hang over ? I have an exam so had to come out . Few of my besties are going to get married in next few months and i decided to do some special series to help them . I am starting with the body scrub.
This is a very basic body scrub which is a very common practice at our place . I used this daily throughout my childhood winters. In fact everyone of my family did.Few more ingredients To the basic scrub ,i added few more ingredients to make it special bridal scrub.
You need …
Equal amounts of
Besan (Gram flour) -Acts as a natural soap to cleanse the oil and dirt
Orange peel powder ( You can buy Banjara’s peel powder or you can make at home by drying orange peel and powdering them ) – Gives a fresh feeling and helps with body odors.
Turmeric – do i need to tell that it gives a natural glow and brightness to the skin ,helps to remove tan.
Rice flour – Exfoliates the skin and helps remove tan.
Decide the quantity yourself ,if kept dry this mixture lasts for 2 months.
- Mix 1 part of olive oil to 3 parts of any other oil ( Any thick oil will do).
- You can add any essential oil to make it better.
- Massage gently .
- Let that settle for a 10 minutes .
- Take the above mixture in a small bowl ,add milk or rose water to it.
- Massage the powder ( take time ).
- Skip soap ( except for necessary areas )
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Do this at least twice a week for glowing skin.
I do a besan ,oil massage on daily basis and believe me i use body lotions only occasionally .It keeps my skin soft and supple.
Hope you like this,If you do please share and comment below.
Like my page on Facebook.
Subscribe to get regular posts.
Other posts you might like……