For women it is always a challenge to maintain beauty of hands. Say it cooking, washing or even driving can make the skin of hands rough and dry. Here are 4 home remedies to help achieving soft and smooth ‘beauty soap ad wale’ hands. ( Remember the hand which applies soap in commercials)
1.To two spoons of lemon juice, add 2 spoons of honey. Apply this mixture to hands after washing. Wash after another 20 mins. Follow with a moisturizer or hand cream.
2.This mixture can be stored. Add equal amounts of glycerine, olive oil and lemon juice in a bottle. Store this in refrigerator. Apply this mixture twice daily to hands and gently massage.
This will give good amount of moisture and glow to the skin.
3. Make a liquid with equal amounts of lemon juice, coconut oil and rose water. Apply this to hands daily before sleep.
4. To one spoon of vinegar, add two spoons of honey. Apply this to hands and wash it after half an hour. Follow with a moisturizer or hand cream
Use these remedies regularly without fail.
Like every time …Like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram
Subscribe for updates.
Hello friendsss!! Hope you are enjoying a fun filled weekend.
It has been many days since I wrote any D.I.Y post and my friends started asking for one.
So here are the 4 coconut oil home remedies for healthy and glowing hair. Coconut oil is kind of a boon to hair. If you have no time for any beauty recipe or even if you don’t have patience enough for those things, a simple coconut oil can help you with good hair.
Mix 2 tsp of coconut oil with 2tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour. Shampoo thoroughly after an hour.
Pack for hair fall
To coconut oil, add Olive oil. Also add 2tsp curd and a tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour before washing it off.
Take some coconut oil in a bowl and add few neem leaves. Heat them till the leaves become slightly dark. Apply this mixture to scalp regularly. You can find other home remedies with Neem here .
To 3tsp of coconut oil, add a tsp lemon juice. Apply this to scalp. Use it once in 15 days. Over using this method might dry the hair.
Hope you find these tips helpful.
I have written a post with multiple hair packs, which you can find here.
Hello friends, welcome again. This is a requested post again. I wanted to do this post morning itself ,but I was in some mess. I am going to travel this weekend , I had to make some arrangements & all of a sudden my phone refuses to work. So I had to wait till this time to write.
Most of my friends know that my hair though never long , is healthy. I always have had silky hair but for the past few years i started to get split ends. I don’t get them anymore ,because of my hair care routine which I will tell you in an other post . For now I will tell you about an amazing hair mask which is multipurpose.
All you need to do is to take
- 1or 2 bananas ( depends on hair length) – they moisturise hair,give smoothness & nourishment.
- Spoonful virgin coconut oil. -In addition to smoothness it helps with dandruff too .
- Honey – has antibacterial & emollient properties.
- Add all of the ingredients in mixer ( or blender whatever)
- Take the smooth paste into a bowl.
- Just apply it.
- Wait for 30 mins. I wait for 1 hr usually cause there is no harm in it.
- Wash it with shampoo.
- Wear some old dress while applying.
- Use shower cap while waiting.
- It’s better to wash hair twice with shampoo to remove all the residue.
- MOST IMPORTANT is read my hair care tips in future too.( he he)
If you like this please comment & share.