Anne Davis 773
Roses have been used as beauty ingredients for centuries now. There are legends about the kings and queens bathing with rose water and applying it on to face. There are few simple techniques you can use rose water in beauty recipes.
- Healthy skin pack To a two tsp of Sandalwood powder, add a tsp of rose petal paste (fresh), a tsp of honey.Apply this to face.Wait for 20 mins before washing with lukewarm water.
- Facial cleanser :This too is a very simple remedy.To two tsp of rose water, add a tsp of cucumber juice. Dip a cotton ball in it and gently wipe face.
- For rough body skin Take a bowl of rose water , two tsp of honey.Apply this to whole body. Leave for 10 mins before washing with lukewarm water.
- For tired eyes :Place a bowl of rose water in fridge with a tsp of mint juice.Keep it in refrigerator for 15 mins.Dip a cotton ball in it and gently apply it to the eye area.
Take cotton pads dipped in this mixture apply over eyes and rest for 15 mins
- Skin Brightening packTo two tsp of tomato pulp, add a tsp of papaya pulp, a tsp of rose petal paste (fresh) and tsp of honey.Apply this to face and Leave for 10 mins . Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Hope you find this post helpful.. Stay tuned for more..
We all take lot of care for face, hands , feet. But elbows are neglected most. Black rough elbows might be problematic, especially for those who spend their time resting elbows on some surface.
Follow these awesome tips for beautiful, soft elbows.
Curd + Almond powder
Add a half spoon of almond powder to a spoonful curd.
Make a paste.
Massage this paste on elbows for 5 mins.
Leave that mixture on elbows for 10 mins and then wash.
b) Curd + Besan
You can use besan for the same above plan.
Lemon and sugar
This is one pretty simple recipe.
Cut the lemon into half, you need only one half.
Add some brown sugar ( or whatever sugar you have) to the inside of cut piece.
Rub this on the rough elbow skin.
This helps as a scrub to smooth down the skin and also to whiten the skin on elbows.
Take some raw milk, add a pinch of turmeric to it.
Apply this to the effected part as a pack and leave for 15 mins.
Do this regularly for great results.
b) To a pinch of turmeric, add a pinch of sandalwood powder, spoonful rose water.
Apply this on elbows and wait for 15 mins before washing.
with alovera gel ( You can use a stem directly) or coconut oil daily twice if the problem is worse.
Hope you find these tips helpful.. Stay tuned for more tips….
Kindly like my Facebook page, Follow me on Instagram, subscribe for newsletter.