We all take lot of care for face, hands , feet. But elbows are neglected most. Black rough elbows might be problematic, especially for those who spend their time resting elbows on some surface.
Follow these awesome tips for beautiful, soft elbows.
Curd + Almond powder
Add a half spoon of almond powder to a spoonful curd.
Make a paste.
Massage this paste on elbows for 5 mins.
Leave that mixture on elbows for 10 mins and then wash.
b) Curd + Besan
You can use besan for the same above plan.
Lemon and sugar
This is one pretty simple recipe.
Cut the lemon into half, you need only one half.
Add some brown sugar ( or whatever sugar you have) to the inside of cut piece.
Rub this on the rough elbow skin.
This helps as a scrub to smooth down the skin and also to whiten the skin on elbows.
Take some raw milk, add a pinch of turmeric to it.
Apply this to the effected part as a pack and leave for 15 mins.
Do this regularly for great results.
b) To a pinch of turmeric, add a pinch of sandalwood powder, spoonful rose water.
Apply this on elbows and wait for 15 mins before washing.
with alovera gel ( You can use a stem directly) or coconut oil daily twice if the problem is worse.
Hope you find these tips helpful.. Stay tuned for more tips….
Kindly like my Facebook page, Follow me on Instagram, subscribe for newsletter.
For women it is always a challenge to maintain beauty of hands. Say it cooking, washing or even driving can make the skin of hands rough and dry. Here are 4 home remedies to help achieving soft and smooth ‘beauty soap ad wale’ hands. ( Remember the hand which applies soap in commercials)
1.To two spoons of lemon juice, add 2 spoons of honey. Apply this mixture to hands after washing. Wash after another 20 mins. Follow with a moisturizer or hand cream.
2.This mixture can be stored. Add equal amounts of glycerine, olive oil and lemon juice in a bottle. Store this in refrigerator. Apply this mixture twice daily to hands and gently massage.
This will give good amount of moisture and glow to the skin.
3. Make a liquid with equal amounts of lemon juice, coconut oil and rose water. Apply this to hands daily before sleep.
4. To one spoon of vinegar, add two spoons of honey. Apply this to hands and wash it after half an hour. Follow with a moisturizer or hand cream
Use these remedies regularly without fail.
Like every time …Like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram
Subscribe for updates.
Hello friendsss!! Hope you are enjoying a fun filled weekend.
It has been many days since I wrote any D.I.Y post and my friends started asking for one.
So here are the 4 coconut oil home remedies for healthy and glowing hair. Coconut oil is kind of a boon to hair. If you have no time for any beauty recipe or even if you don’t have patience enough for those things, a simple coconut oil can help you with good hair.
Mix 2 tsp of coconut oil with 2tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour. Shampoo thoroughly after an hour.
Pack for hair fall
To coconut oil, add Olive oil. Also add 2tsp curd and a tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour before washing it off.
Take some coconut oil in a bowl and add few neem leaves. Heat them till the leaves become slightly dark. Apply this mixture to scalp regularly. You can find other home remedies with Neem here .
To 3tsp of coconut oil, add a tsp lemon juice. Apply this to scalp. Use it once in 15 days. Over using this method might dry the hair.
Hope you find these tips helpful.
I have written a post with multiple hair packs, which you can find here.
These are 4 Hair packs that will help you get a silky ,healthy smooth hair . Use it at least once every 15 days regularly to get good results. Another advantage is they are completely natural .They do no harm to your hair.
Photo credits Chandrika Nair
- Grate half of coconut , strain the grated product in a cotton cloth ( or whatever you can work with ) .You will get coconut milk.
- Add spoonful honey to it .
- Apply the mixture to hair including scalp.
- Wait for 30 mins then wash hair.
- This pack has both anti inflammatory and conditioning properties which are effective for dandruff and dull hair.
- Take one ripe banana and make it into a paste.
- Add one egg white and a tsp olive oil to it.
- Apply to hair ,wait for 30mins.
- Shampoo carefully to completely wash the mixture from hair.
- Take half cup curd.
- Add one egg white and 3 tsp lemon juice to it.
- Apply to scalp and wash after 30 mins .
- This pack helps with dandruff and makes hair shiny.
- Squeeze four strawberries into a thick paste.
- Add 2 tsp curd to it .
- Apply this to hair and wait for 20 mins before washing.
- This is specially useful for greasy scalp.
Hope you liked the masks and find them useful.
Stay tune for more.
3 OAT FACE PACKS
8 Everyday Tea tree oil Beauty hacks
Foot Scrub for Pretty Feet
2 HAIR MASKS FOR SPLIT ENDS
7 bonus HAIR CARE TIPS for HEALTHY HAIR
10 basic HAIR CARE tips for HEALTHY HAIR
5 ways to use NEEM for beauty
LOVE JEANS?6 tips to take care of it
QUICK LIP SCRUB
1 EGG 3 WAYS TO USE