Hello friendsss!! Hope you are enjoying a fun filled weekend.
It has been many days since I wrote any D.I.Y post and my friends started asking for one.
So here are the 4 coconut oil home remedies for healthy and glowing hair. Coconut oil is kind of a boon to hair. If you have no time for any beauty recipe or even if you don’t have patience enough for those things, a simple coconut oil can help you with good hair.
Mix 2 tsp of coconut oil with 2tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour. Shampoo thoroughly after an hour.
Pack for hair fall
To coconut oil, add Olive oil. Also add 2tsp curd and a tsp honey. Apply this to scalp and wait for an hour before washing it off.
Take some coconut oil in a bowl and add few neem leaves. Heat them till the leaves become slightly dark. Apply this mixture to scalp regularly. You can find other home remedies with Neem here .
To 3tsp of coconut oil, add a tsp lemon juice. Apply this to scalp. Use it once in 15 days. Over using this method might dry the hair.
Hope you find these tips helpful.
I have written a post with multiple hair packs, which you can find here.
Hello my beauties, this time again i wanted to share some age old beauty secrets of India using neem .I do not want to go into the details of ingredients but neem has anti bacterial ,anti fungal,anti inflammatory properties . It helps to boost immune system and detoxify body .I cam out with 5 ways this time but mind you there are many…….
1 .NEEM FOR ACNE.
- Take half ltr of water and boil.
- Add handful of neem leaves to that water.
- Boil them till the water turns green.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- After cooling and store it in room temperature.
- Use it topically for acne affected areas at least 3 times a day.
2.NEEM FOR DRY SKIN.
- Powder few dry leaves & store it.
- Take a pinch of powder and add grape seed oil to it.
- Apply on face and wait for 15 mins before washing it.
- Use it daily in the mornings.
3.NEEM FOR AGING.
- Daily in the nights massage your face with neem oil .This will help with fine lines and wrinkles.
4.NEEM FOR DANDRUFF.
- Take neem leaves powder and add some water to it to make a paste.
- Apply to hair and wait for half an hour .
- Let me remind you while washing , if you are not careful the unpleasant taste will make you cry.
5.NEEM FOR UNDER EYE.
- Same as before , take powder and add some water.
- Apply the resultant paste to under eye area.
- Wash it after 15 mins.
- This helps to some extent with puffiness.
So these are the few ways i found helpful. Will come out with few more in future.
If you like my post do not forget to like my page on facebook.
For regular updates please subscribe.
If you find this post helpful share this.